The Residential Construction Market Report provides a deep analysis of the key market analysis, the different segments and also the sub-segments which focus on the evolving market trends, the dynamic nature of the market and also the market forecasting. They also track the current trends, the different challenges experienced and the various competitive insights.
Purchase the Report at (USD $495 only):
Moreover, the Residential Construction market report includes important information related new products launched in the industry, regional landscaping, various approvals, and many strategies adopted in this competitive Market.
Scope of The Report
- Examine the Residential Construction industry and how its changing to deal with difficult market conditions
- See how the Residential Construction market is dealing with the threats from new entrants
- Look at the types of businesses that are popular in the Residential Construction industry today
- Examine the opportunities for the Residential Construction industry and what the future of the industry might look like
Request a Free Sample Report before Purchase:
– The residential construction sector is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc.). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
– The global residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,592.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016.
– Almost 65% of the global residential construction sector is accounted for by the US and Asia-Pacific.
– China dominates the Asia-Pacific market. According to the analysis of RBC Global Asset Management, China is actually underbuilding around two million new homes per year if it is to match with the speed of the urban population growth and replacement of demolished properties.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the Residential Construction and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2019 – 2022, considering 2018 as the base year. It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market. This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches, approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies.
Browse Full Report at:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687